Benefits Schedule for
June 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021
- ALL claims are due within 90 days from date of conclusion of disability or illness.
- $50.00 per day. Benefit is paid from the first day a doctor is seen.
- Maximum length of benefit paid is 60 weeks.
- Additional $50 per day paid for time in the hospital (submit hospital bill with claim).
- File for claims on any “S” paid. V/S, F/S used for an off-duty illness or injury.
- TX’s may be used according to Relief Association bylaw #4206.
- For information on CAPF disability benefits call (800) 832-7333 or go to http://www.capf.org/ltdcapf.htm
- ALL claims are due within 90 days from retirement.
- $250 per year of Relief Association membership.
- Early Retirement – benefit is ¾ of total paid if retiring before 15 years of LAC service, providing dues has been paid to the Relief Association for at least 10 years.
- Disability Retirement – $2,000 or such greater benefit to which a member is entitled
DEATH BENEFIT – $10,000
- ALL claims are due within 90 days of death.